Proverbs 4:7

"Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom. And in all your getting, get understanding." ~Proverbs 4:7




Monday, March 18, 2013

"You Have Tightened Up Big Time"

Words from the Hubby

Do you ever enjoy taking walks and talking with the one you love? What if on this walk you were told something that you weren't even expecting? It could be either good news or bad news to your ears. That was the case with me today. The news, however, was good news to my ears. Of course, I heard everything else my husband had to say. But when he spoke these words, they made me feel encouraged about myself.

This morning when my husband and I went for a walk, he told me that he had to admit that I had tightened up big time when it comes to the children. I owe it all to God. Had he not have lead me to take a few days away from the blog, I might not have been hearing those words. I know for sure that it was nothing that had done physically for that matter. I don't want to take any credit for God's work. To Him be the glory.

I've been looking at my family a lot lately. Gluing my eyes to their faces whenever I can to let them know that I'm interested in what they say. I'm truly taking this one day at a time. I want doing good to my family to become the lifestyle that I live. I want to really follow in the steps of my big brother, Jesus. I mean, I had a time in my life where I couldn't wait to get a break from my children. But for a long time, that changed. Now, though, I don't want to leave them. I want to be at home when they're home.

Our 3rd year wedding anniversary is coming up next week. And all I've been thinking about is what special thing am I going to do for my husband. It really does feel good to think about someone else other than myself. I want the day to be special for him. My daughter's birthday is the day before that. Shatorria will be 10 years old. What will I do for her? I have class both nights. Not only that, it's the end of our mod. Then, we go on our Spring Break. A week out of school is much needed right now. I can't wait. Well, I'm much at a loss for words right now. I'm thinking I'll post again in a few more days, Lord willing. Until then........Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment