Proverbs 4:7

"Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom. And in all your getting, get understanding." ~Proverbs 4:7




Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Majoring in the Minors

 
Writing is therapeutic! Do you ever have so much on your mind that you don't know which way to go with your thoughts? Do you ever feel as if you have not enough time in the day to do all that is tugging at your heart for you to do? Well that's my life right about now. I feel like I have so much that I want to accomplish. Yet, nothing seems to be getting done. Well it's time for all of that to change. No longer will I spend half of my day working on my blog site. No longer will I spend it trying to write a blog. I am going to continue to post. But, if I'm going to be effective in building my home, I've got to truly prioritize my day. My life. My marriage. My family. My Home!
 
I've been feeling lead to truly get before God in with fasting and prayer for major guidance in this ever so pressing need before me. My family is starving for the god kind of love that only I can give. With it having been neglected so long, to just start looks like a huge mountain. There is something that is in this "eternal ruler" that satan does not want to come forth. And I hate to say that I have been giving him victory. Nevertheless, truth is truth. BUILD, BUILD, BUILD, my poor little heart is screaming. So I've come up with a list of things that are major to me that I want to master. I ask that as you read over them. Please, if you are a prayer warrior, pray for me and my family.
 
List of Majors: (1) Strengthening my relationship with my Heavenly Father (2) Communicating effectively with my husband (3) Building my relationship with my children (4) Cultivating a God-centered home that is built on the foundation of His word (5) Teaching my daughter to be godly women (6) Facing and owning up to all of my responsibilities.
 
It's time out for me living my life in fear when God did not call to live such a life. I need to just get up and do. Forget about what people think. It's not to please them but my Father in heaven. Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment