Proverbs 4:7

"Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom. And in all your getting, get understanding." ~Proverbs 4:7




Thursday, August 29, 2013

Thinking of You

Dear my fellow readers,

I have been a long time not having made a post. But each and every day you have been on my mind. I feel that I should write today to let you know. I have been without a well functioning computer. This has served to make it challenging for me to write. I do however have fresh posts waiting to be published.

All of these days that I have not been able to write, I have felt as if I have been missing something. I've been missing you. Periodically, however, I do take out time to spend focused and much needed time in the Father's presence. This time though, has been due to a malfunctioning computer.

I am working on coming up with another way for me to be able to post on the blog site. Today, I am posting from my phone. I wanted you to know I was thinking of you. Be looking for an upcoming post. Sooner than you think will you hear from me again.

I leave you with this........ I pray that God blesses you and keeps you and causes His countenance to shine down upon you.

With love in Christ,

Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment